Types of Care
– Independent Living Apartments
– Assisted Living Facility
– Skilled Nursing & Rehab Facility
– Memory Care Units
– Read more…
Our goal at Providence Place is to help our residents live well every day. Everyone’s needs vary, and abilities change – sometimes overnight, it seems – and that’s why Providence Place tailors its offerings to each individual. It’s an approach that results in contented residents (and their families), not to mention one of the best values in senior health and housing in High Point and the Triad.
President & CEO
– A safe environment for all our residents
– A non-denominational Christian based campus
– Four star Assisted Living facility
– Deficiency free Skilled Nursing & Rehab facility
– Beautiful Independent Living facility
– Best value in senior health & housing in the Triad
– Warm & compassionate highly trained staff members
– Full range of services (including dementia/Alzheimer care)
– Fun & inviting daily activities
We believe God created us all. All human life, therefore, is precious and has meaning in all of its seasons and stages.
We believe in every person’s basic human dignity. We affirm that each person is created with a unique sense of identity and indviduality.
We will cultivate a spirit of sincere care for the feelings and conditions of others.
Inspired by a foundation of Christian faith, we will promote an unselfish desire to serve others, and work to create a climate of faith expression and reinforcement.
We will promote and support a commitment to volunteerism, believing that member of our community have much to offer our residents above and beyond what our staff of caregivers can provide.
We place a high value on personal and corporate integrity. We will act at all times ethically, and with transparency and accountability.
We desire to surpass the ordinary and become exceptional. Striving for excellence will be a daily hallmark of our organization.
We believe in the importance of constantly improving our service, operational and performance capabilities.
We will promote wellness among our residents, believing that their connection to our organization should serve to enhance their life journey.