Types of Care
– Independent Living Apartments
– Assisted Living Facility
– Skilled Nursing & Rehab Facility
– Memory Care Units
– Read more…
Serving the Senior Community of High Point and the Triad For 30 Years
Our goal at Providence Place is to help our residents live well every day. Everyone’s needs vary, and abilities change – sometimes overnight, it seems – and that’s why Providence Place tailors its offerings to each individual. It’s an approach that results in contented residents (and their families), not to mention one of the best values in senior health and housing in High Point and the Triad. Click here to download a brochure.
President & CEO
– A safe environment for all our residents
– A non-denominational Christian based campus
– Four star Assisted Living facility
– Deficiency free Skilled Nursing & Rehab facility
– Beautiful Independent Living facility
– Best value in senior health & housing in the Triad
– Warm & compassionate highly trained staff members
– Full range of services (including dementia/Alzheimer care)
– Fun & inviting daily activities
Our ministry department exists to primarily provide spiritual support and encouragement for our residents.
We offer a wide range of physical, occupational and speech therapy services…
Certified Activities Directors at all our facilities offer fun and interactive daily activities for all our residents.
Residents at all our facilities have the ability to partake of our dietary services…
All our facilities like to help our residents continue to look their very best…
All our facilities offer access to our wireless internet services.
M – F 8:30am – 5:00pm